The CropScanAg N-GAUGE Harvest Manager subscription connects growers to their harvest data. The N-GAUGE App presents the Protein, Moisture, Oil, Yield and Grian Tank Weight from the CropScan 3300H On Combine Grain Analyser directly to your smart phone or tablet. The partnering feature synchronizes data sharing across the farm to your team and to grain brokers, advisors and agronomists. The real time Protein, Moisture, Oil and Yield data improves managing grain deliveries and meeting grain contracts. The N-GUAGE Harvest Manager Map feature brings your harvest tracking and field map data to life.
N-GAUGE Harvest Manager includes:
• Create and assign loads to grain contracts
• Add or delete storage locations (new combine storage location now available).
• View current field average for quantity and quality
• View running averages for all in-field and site storage locations
• Transfer grain from one storage location to another
• Split grain transfers across two storage locations
• Simulate grain blending into two or more storage locations
• View Protein, Oil, Moisture and CANBUS Yield maps (Yield on CNHi Combines Only)
• Customized layer legends
N-GAUGE Harvest Manager is available as an annual subscription of A$750.00.
Step 1: Click on the button below to open your CropScanAg Cloud account. If you do not have an account, create a free CropScanAg Cloud account.
Step 2: Open your CropScanAg Cloud account and select the appropriate subscription. Go to the App Store and download the appropriate App. Your local CropScanAg dealer will issue an invoice and then provide an unluck key.